The Bill Edwards Memorial Scholarship fund shall be governed by the following:
- To qualify the applicant must be liner to a member in good standing of the RICHMOND HARLEY OWNERS GROUP.
- Applicant must be accepted by an accredited college or university: either two (2) or four (4) years: a business school, trade school, and etcetera.
- All scholarship funds awarded will be payable to the institution only.
- Fund will be used to cover tuition and books only.
- Each applicant must submit to a trustee the following by June 1st of each year:
- A completed application which will be provided by the Director of the Richmond Harley Owners Group.
- An essay entitled, “Why higher education is important to me.”
- The essay must be typewritten and not in excess of one thousand (1,000) words.
- A current college transcript for freshman applicants, which must have SAT scores.
- The Foundation Fund Trustees will screen all applicants and select a winner.
- There will be no names submitted on the essays.
- The Trustee will assign a number to each application to be used throughout the selection process.
- The majority of the Foundation Fund Trustee will rule in applicant selection.
- If an application is submitted by a member of the Foundation Fund Trustee’s family, then the Trustee will not be allowed to serve.
Click here to download Bill Edwards Scholarship Application